Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekly Recap for the Clocker 4/7/2012

Yesterday in the Transylvania none of my selections did anything.  Silver Max gunned out and never looked back, I lay that race on the other jockey's underestimating Silver Max.  It looked like they all thought the speed was going to come back to them and when it didn't they were done.  We got the odds we wanted, and I would have played $6 to win on State of Play and $2 place/$4 show on Wayward Sailor. The result was a bust out.  So where does that leave us for the week?

Monday: Pharo's Gold got up for show and returned a net profit of $13.80
Tuesday: No play
Wednesday:  No play
Thursday: No play
Friday: out $12

That leaves us a net profit of a $1.80 for a cumulative total net profit of $73.80.  Today I blogged over at http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/  on the Bayshore (G3) at Aqueduct.  Later this afternoon, I will post here a Saturday Night Special.

Have a great Holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment